Thursday, January 15, 2009

Etsy Wedding Dresses

These days you can outfit your entire wedding through the power of Etsy - even the bride and wedding party! I don't know why I'm so surprised that you can buy a gorgeous one-of-a-kind wedding dress on Etsy, I mean, people have been buying dresses on ebay for years!


But what I'm really surprised about are the prices! A custom gown for $600.00? You can find a wedding dress for any style of wedding and any type of bride. Here are some unique gowns that I found for amazing prices! If you are a bride on a budget, or are just looking for something different, have a look at Etsy! Some of these designers have perfect feedback so you know you're going to be happy with your purchase.



Top Left: AmyZ on Etsy
Top Right: IsadoraClothing on Etsy
Bottom Left: Cici Bridal on Etsy
Bottom Right: AidaCoronado on Etsy

No comments: