Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Long Awaited Montag / Pratt Wedding


Image: Feather Love Photography Blog

As a self-confessed Hills junkie, I am a little ashamed to say that I was all over the photos of Heidi and Spencer's wedding that the girls over at The Wedding Chicks put up yesterday. That post led me to the blog of one of the wedding photographers - Noa of Feather Love Photography.

First of all, I'm pretty smitten with her photography style. It seems vintage, stylish, moody and romantic all in one. The way that the light is captured in every shot is so beautiful.

The infamous Speidi wedding reception, as captured by Feather Love, seemed to be a casual, yet dressy affair with stunning florals with punches of yellows and greens, a simple white 5-tier wedding cake, a guest-list of gorgeous young Hollywood types, and of course a bride who looked like she was straight out of a magazine shoot. As for the groom, my mom always told me "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." :)

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at this reception! Head over to Feather Love's blog at http://www.featherlove.com/blog/ to see the rest of the Speidi wedding.

No comments: